November ride - Falkirk Local Trails 30th

Re:

Sorry Aaron, hate to do this but i'm not going to make it :( , did'nt drink much last night but have hardly slept so would be done in thisafternoon :facepalm:

Re:

:cool: Good day at Falkirk today.
Weather was braw but bloody wet underfoot, good banter BUT no much piss taken :?
I was quite a day for punctures though well every body except Velo who had the last laugh (there's summit to be said for using 'ex' Russian military personnel carrier inner tubes) :mrgreen:
IIRC I think just me & 'V' had falls 3-3 the rest of the girls managed to stay up-right.
BTW ZZ I'll be forwarding the bill for the full valet of my car as it smells like a coo shed the noo :facepalm:

Thanks ZZ ;)

Re:

Forgot to mention it was good to see DynaCol and his Trimble (another lovel build BTW) He gets on ma tits Oooow and a new guy from MeetUp (forget his name noo) way wan 'o' them new fangled 650B things :facepalm:

Re:

Yep was a grand days riding, thanks ZZ for leading the way. Should probably go and remove the bike from the back of the car so hopefully it doesn't smell like a coo shed tomorrow :LOL:
Cheers Rob, it was a lovely build until today (better get to cleaning and polishing again :facepalm: ).

Attachments

• Muddy Trimble 2.jpg
    Muddy Trimble 2.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 901
  • Muddy Trimble 1.jpg
    Muddy Trimble 1.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 901
Re:

Gutted I missed this also, need pics and write up. I also had a puncture today, in the rear tyre of the toyota gt86 demonstrator I had due to mine being delayed.

On the plus side my bikes do fit in the boot!!

I should have taken the camera g, but stupidly didn't bother. No more cow-shit shortcuts either, even if it means extra climbing for tired legs - I had to hose off my shoes after I got back to the hoose.

Trails were running pretty good, all things considered - group had a few offs due to damp and off-camber roots, and we also missed out the nice singletrack in Callendar Park, although we found some new stuff that I didn't know was there, so I'm calling that a draw. Ask Rob about his tail whip, he's just dying to tell someone.

Latest posts

Back