ZigZag
Hawmaw
Velo (+3?)
Jimi

Plus assuming they're still up for it:

DynaCol (+2?)
Robmac

Keithyr a possibility.

Hoping to bodge my fatbike based 29er into operation before Sunday, if not something else shall be dragged from shed. Despite being a retro grump I'll probably be on modern this time. The plus 3 are meetuppers but dont know for certain if they'll show but they know where to go and when to be there so only time will tell.

Enjoy guys, hopefully be re-joining you soon. Great wee trails around ZZ's way that he does a fine job of downplaying. Just watch out for the greasy steps of doom.

gmac123":crnl6e94 said:
secretively hoped to make this outting, however all hopes were dashed on Monday
Ach, bummer g! Any chance of getting back out for an occasional night ride?

clubby":crnl6e94 said:
Just watch out for the greasy steps of doom.
We're giving Muiravonside Park a miss, it'll be a complete mudbath now. The Antonine Wall single-track will hopefully make up for it, although a fair bit of mud will still be involved.

How's the recovery going? And when do you reckon you'll be back on a (mountain) bike?

Difficult to say. Can lift stuff fine but it gets easily tired and achey if I'm out walking. 2 hour walk at Tentsmuir on Sunday and it was killing me by the time I got back to car. 10 minutes later and it was fine again. Probably just need to rebuild muscles but still worried I'll need surgery to fix properly. Wish they'd just pinned it at the time and got it over with. No mtb until after next x-ray (early January), but going to try road bike soon. Been waiting until work dies down incase anything happens. I know it takes time but just impatient!

Back