Not Such A Tired Old '91 Zaskar- Job Done! Pics Page 6 & 7

Re:

Very nice :cool:

Photobucket did the same to me recently; who have you used instead?

Cheers :)

Re: Re:

abr303":28tv69xb said:
wadsy":28tv69xb said:
Very nice :cool:

Photobucket did the same to me recently; who have you used instead?

Cheers :)

Cheers Martin :)

Using now imgur.com :)

ha ha - that's who I'm using :LOL:

I do still have all my (100's of) bike build photos on Photobucket, I hope next month they'll be re-instated! :evil:

Re:

That's looking fantastic :cool:
The gold Rockshox and gold bolts look classy against the polished frame.

Re: Not Such A Tired Old '91 Zaskar- Job Done! Images Page 6

That works really well, my favourite Zaskar now. It's my size too ^^

Re:

Just a few outdoor shots from today........... :D

i6c3zhg.jpg

co6Tv98.jpg

DzUb5uf.jpg

D4TI5JB.jpg

56BRUcl.jpg

lnJf7XQ.jpg

zcAzqSa.jpg

IXtoij6.jpg

TMr4h8o.jpg

zKzjeIW.jpg

Z3Ze5qp.jpg

Re:

Stunning work- well done chap.

I've never really been sure about the ball burnished frames, I've always thought they were difficult to get 'right'.
I stand corrected, that really is a beautiful build. Well worth all of the effort. :cool:

It can be tempting to throw colour at them, but that gold is really subtle and works well

Re: Re:

cherrybomb":zhiptu1w said:
Stunning work- well done chap.

I've never really been sure about the ball burnished frames, I've always thought they were difficult to get 'right'.
I stand corrected, that really is a beautiful build. Well worth all of the effort. :cool:

It can be tempting to throw colour at them, but that gold is really subtle and works well

Thanks CB, had toyed with a few options on the colour front (usual blue, purple, green etc.) and gold just seemed to work best in my eyes.... :D Thanks for the positive comments :)

Re:

I love all the gold bolts, nice touch! By the way, how do you post the pictures like that? Im guessing theyre uploaded to the site but not as an attachment?

Back