Ceramic bearings to be pressed in once I get the right tools

Attachments

• unnamed4.jpg
    unnamed4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 886
Re:

Sharp bits @ the back
SRAM Red 22 rear mech
Dura Ace 12-28 cassette. No 12 tooth SRAM Red cassette as I think 11 tooth (for me) is a waste of space, these days anyway.

Attachments

• unnamed5.jpg
    unnamed5.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 883
Re:

The most surprising bit...

Workhorse wheels, no chain (Dura Ace), front mech (SRAM Red 22 Yaw), pedals (Time Xpresso 8 Carbon) or cables (Jagwire Elite) on but this is not disgracing itself by a long way!

:shock:

Attachments

• unnamed7.jpg
    unnamed7.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 883
Re: Re:

tanneryboy":tc01whnv said:
Getting there...

Start up wheels will be these 35mm Fulcrum Quattro's - very nice and very little money...

Saddle too high I know, but just couldn't wait to get my first pic!

Stem needs flipped too :facepalm:

Haven't even thrown a leg over it yet - time enough in the spring :cool:

Nice bike any updates?

Re:

Jagwire Elite, with the aluminium outers. Can I really skimp at this stage :roll:

50 sheets a set though :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 795
6 months of going dark, but finally sorted out with the driver who tried to fuse me to his van in Portugal.

In addition to getting my 1897 house renovated, I'm going to pull the trigger I think with Jonathan Day @ Strada on these weapons : http://www.stradawheels.co.uk/product/r ... -wheelset/

Going for the Hope Mono hub upgrade - there goes my stealth idea says my mate! They are loud indeed as I run a pair on my Ritchey P-29er and the world can hear you freewheeling on those, but hey, I'm not building this to be subtle...

### July update! Dammit. No-go on the Rail 52 wheels as Strada no longer able to get the rims from November Cycles in the U.S. for whatever reason...

BB30 bearings in at the weekend, Rotor crank at the ready, KMC 11 speed waiting in the wings, Jagwire Link cable sets sitting there.

Drum roll...

Back