Not everybodys cup of tea ...

enc":382190rk said:
fiendish feet":382190rk said:
Roland Jupiter great synth one of my dream synths along with
EMS Synths , Sequential Circuits and Doepfer ,
Had the wasp, Korg Delta, MS20 ,Roland sh09 and lots more in my music making days
like jhs drum synths mini synths , and thermins and roland space echo delays
Think i will put some Hawkwind cds on now.
Sh09 :cool: ..underrated synth

The SH-09 is an awesowe synth which i would carry under one arm into the studio , used by some great acts like Eat Static & Ozric Tentacles
i bought my sh09 with a Rs09 at a carboot sale for £25 for both about 18 years ago the SH09 was faultless the RS09 had bad earth on some keys and few scratchy pots easy fix..
do you play as well as collect & what bands you into?
wayne

fiendish feet":14w0dyez said:
enc":14w0dyez said:
fiendish feet":14w0dyez said:
Roland Jupiter great synth one of my dream synths along with
EMS Synths , Sequential Circuits and Doepfer ,
Had the wasp, Korg Delta, MS20 ,Roland sh09 and lots more in my music making days
like jhs drum synths mini synths , and thermins and roland space echo delays
Think i will put some Hawkwind cds on now.
Sh09 :cool: ..underrated synth

The SH-09 is an awesowe synth which i would carry under one arm into the studio , used by some great acts like Eat Static & Ozric Tentacles
i bought my sh09 with a Rs09 at a carboot sale for £25 for both about 18 years ago the SH09 was faultless the RS09 had bad earth on some keys and few scratchy pots easy fix..
do you play as well as collect & what bands you into?
wayne

The days of picking up a SH09 for £25 are gone fella ! everybody's clued up these days :LOL:

More of a hoarder than collector ... i never sell owt :oops: :LOL: i have nearly every bit of kit I've ever bought since my first synth 34 years ago ... a 1977 Arp axxe bought in 1984 for the princely sum of £75

Attachments

• arp axxe.jpg
    arp axxe.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 505
Re:

more or less current set up ...

Attachments

• studio01.jpg
    studio01.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 503
  • studio02.jpg
    studio02.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 503
music taste .. minimal techno, early 80s NY electro all-time music heroes Cabaret Voltaire ..

:D That's a very nice set up , i bet many hours are lost in music..
i recognize the mirco korg and akai mpc , mackie mixer.
The Roland TR8 is a lovely bit of kit ,i've demoed one in local store..
One thing i dont miss with this hobby looking at your pod , is miles of cables like spaghetti. Midi leads and phono leads ,power cables ,xlr cables ,patch cables
more phono leads to bass and electric guitars more leads for effects and couple of mics and mixers ... brings it all back

enc":19sxyhm6 said:
music taste .. minimal techno, early 80s NY electro all-time music heroes Cabaret Voltaire ..

Cheers will check these guys out later never heard of them before
Which is odd as their from Sheffield and been around playing since the 70s ..
Nice Arp very iconic Synth in lovely condition...
thanks for sharing some's images of your toys ..

fiendish feet":3ob4wc3k said:
l
One thing i dont miss with this hobby looking at your pod , is miles of cables like spaghetti. Midi leads and phono leads ,power cables ,xlr cables ,patch cables
more phono leads to bass and electric guitars more leads for effects and couple of mics and mixers ... brings it all back

:facepalm: :LOL: never a truer word !!

fiendish feet":21s4ko75 said:
enc":21s4ko75 said:

Cheers will check these guys out later never heard of them before
Which is odd as their from Sheffield and been around playing since the ..

There are 3 distinct cabs periods early, middle and late.

I'm a huge fan of their mid period ..early 80's to early 90's .. though there are albums outside of those years I like too.
These guys are so influential and get little mention of their importance with all things electronica ;)

Back