NOS Brake Lever Extensions for Bar Ends

metalpig

Retro Newbie
Hello, and greetings from across The Pond!
I have several pairs of NOS Brake lever extensions for mountain bike bar ends. They were made by Logan Engineering in the early 90's. (I'm not a dealer or anything, just a lucky guy who came across a small cache of these, and bought all of them that the guy had.) I'm asking $50 (USD) per pair, plus shipping. If you want the whole lot, we can negotiate(?).
The attached pics are actual photos taken in my kitchen. They were wrapped in cling wrap to protect the packaging during shipping to me, and I saw no reason to unwrap them. All hardware is included; the packages have not been opened. They look a little dusty because they were sitting on a shelf in Indonesia for the last 25 years or so....

If you are interested, please contact me at r.brice.71@gmail.com, and we can work out payment and shipping. I will sell individual sets or the entire lot, if you're interested. I'll also be posting them to Amazon, but I wanted to give you folks first grab.

I'm having trouble with Google Drive wanting to post my pictures, so please follow the link to my Google Drive photos:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MgmTc ... Khtp26yYaZ

Keep the pedals turning!

-Rob Brice

Attachments

• Brake Levers Low Res Low Pixel 3.jpg
    Brake Levers Low Res Low Pixel 3.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 180
Back