Nokia's Ovi maps

big.eck":2fld9hlz said:
cyfa2809":2fld9hlz said:
also, i just tried it and her phone isnt listed :shock:

upgrade time :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and i just uninstalled mine then reinstalled it so it's defo free :D
its only a few months old and cost £175 so it shouldnt need upgrading its due to the fact that it wasnt available to the european market i think and theyre selling the 6600 slide in its place (i think its the 6600 slide) :D

I don't understand. The Mrs' only got her phone last week, and the navigation was a "10 goes" trail, but the maps are free. To buy the navigation it is something like £50 for a 1 year license, or £2.50 per day :shock:

So now it's free on the website? Would i need to unistall the other first? Is this free one not as good as the one she has on the E72 then?

:? :? :? :?

as i see it the free one is the licence one, theyve just made it free now by the looks of it, im currently trying to do it through pc suite

Easy_Rider":opwtsd2n said:
I don't understand. The Mrs' only got her phone last week, and the navigation was a "10 goes" trail, but the maps are free. To buy the navigation it is something like £50 for a 1 year license, or £2.50 per day :shock:

So now it's free on the website? Would i need to unistall the other first? Is this free one not as good as the one she has on the E72 then?

:? :? :? :?

I didn't unistall my old maps It just updated to a new version I just use the nokia map loader which you can download to your pc and used the usb cable

cyfa2809":3tk7hcb9 said:
i have the download maps option on pc suite, is this the same?
The nokia pc suite works. I use the nokia ovi suite. The nokia pc suite didn't have the English voice command with streets to download.

ive downloaded the map udater for 3.0 i think,just picked any phone! updating software at the moment as the phone has a random flicker which i think is common to all 6260 slides, will check back if to let you know how it went down!

Back