**No more cross posting of classified adverts**

Jaypee.. Do you have a magnifying glass top right? Click on that and "new posts".

I dont personally as prefer just reading through each section. Each to their own.

As mentioned above its under the search icon at the top. Since its a search of new post. Next to that the cog you get your messages.

So it is! Might give that a try then, though at first go I'm with you Coomber on browsing particular forums. Thanks guys :D

A little off topic but how do I get mobile version? When I use my iphone it's minuscule and only offers me sub silver or with side bar on the options?

Thanks

When logged in.
Get a microscope out and find the tint tiny link at the bottom of the page.

A fair few of our lot don't bother now and just use Facebook etc to organise sell and talk about stuff as it a pain in the arse on phones and tablets. :-(
All our retrorides are pretty much arranged and sorted off site now.

Mobile works OK but editing and typing can be faffy. But fine for reading. I'm using it now.

You get used to mobile and its quicker for reading and quick replies.

Dawnfalls
No direct access to archive and no mention of it.
No signatures (a blessing and as curse when people rely on them)
No other links like shop, eBay watch.
No odd advert, Well apart from the one right at the bottom lack of money for RetroBike LTD to keep it running!
So I try offset that by helping others and so helping people come here.
Its only the forum that uses it, not the rest of the site so that still hgasrd to use.

Upside, I use the site when not at a big screen computer.

Use the drop downs on people names for things like private messages and location of the member.

What this has got to do with cross posting I don't know :oops:

Back on ipad and wifi but when I was elsewhere last week was using full site on 3 g iPhone 4. Talk about frustrating. But managed to keep my post count up. :mrgreen:

i posted 2 today as my bikes a early 1998 so i did not know which one to put it in to 97 or 98 and on
sorry if i put one in the wrong forum my mistake

Can anyone confirm that I can post another for sale topic with different items (just found) as already made a for sale topic with a few items yesterday eve.

thankyou :)

Back