No Longer for sale.

DA-EVO":gif5sutv said:
With drawn due to the fact the rims may have been drilled.

These are my old wheels, aren't they? What makes you think they've been "drilled"? I assume you mean at the valve hole?

suburbanreuben":5jud0939 said:
DA-EVO":5jud0939 said:
With drawn due to the fact the rims may have been drilled.

These are my old wheels, aren't they? What makes you think they've been "drilled"? I assume you mean at the valve hole?

I have some other 317's and the valve hole has a collar around it. Someone pm'd me and said they looked drilled so i took them off sale as a caution. Btw i have no problems with what you sold me and i will keep and use them. If i find that 'drilled' wasn't the case and find similar rims then its still no loss to me and i wasn't inferring you had sold me something duff - until i have a bit more knowledge on them i will just keep them.

There isn't any comeback from me or inference that i think they were altered, until i get a little more info they will just be off sale. Hence removing the link to the original thread where you put them for sale.

In fact if i find they werent drilled i'll happily retract that statement but at present i just need to get myself a little more info.

My feedback on your sale still stands - you were great to deal with and they were packed and sent without a single fault. I just never used them and put them back up for sale - when questioned i just put it on hold until i got a bit more info.

I didnt pm you as eleventy months after the sale frankly in my opinion its not your problem, drilled or not.

Hope that clears it up? :)

Sincerely,

DA-EVO

is the collars on your 317s not just the presta adaptor, once ye remove the adaptor its a drilled hole for schrader valve

The other rims have a moulded collar on the valve area so you can't remove it. The ones I withdrew don't have that but have a sharper edge and no collar but it could be thats how they were made I just need to get myself a bit more info on the rims and when they were made.

Truly, bikes is my hobby and I don't want to turn this into a storm so they are off sale and i will use them. Nothing to see here.

If you wanted to understand my true MTB prowess of knowledge then it ends at "135 mm back axle? Index gears? Wha?

:)

Back