Nike Nguba uk45 on eBay

swannymere

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi, this is my listing on eBay. It’s fir a pair of Nike Nguba SPD shoes from the 90’s, pretty good condition just faded a little. There’s a pair on eBay for around £100+ from abroad so these could be a bargain!

Nike Nguba

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It says size 46 in the ad?
I normally wear a 10 so could just about ‘stretch’/expand(?) to a 45 - but 46/U.K.11 is gonna be too big...😕

Sorry, my mistake. They’re 46/11uk I take a 45 or 46 depending on the manufacturer as I’m 10.5uk. Apologies 😔

I think Nike should either re-issue these & the Poobahs, or make something very similar but modern, I think they'd do well. I mean Adidas has done ok with it's retro styled road shies of the last few years

There’s a lot of early Nike stuff they should reissue. I’ve got a really nice Nike ACG gilet which is just a shell jacket without arms in green and orange and I’ve never found anything as practical.

Back