Nigel Dean steel frame

This is mine, I must have had 50 requests to post but when I tell people it’s £20 and they’d have to bear with me whilst I get time to pick up a box for it they go quiet. Apologies if I’ve missed replying to anyone.

To answer the questions above, the head tube is for a 1” fork and is 150mm tall.

The frame was sold to me a long time ago by someone who owned a bike shop. They’d had a few of them made by Nigel Dean (or so he told me) to sell in the the shop. It seems decent enough quality, I paid £75 for it if i remember rightly, the shop had closed down and he needed to get the stock out of his garage. Some of them had Reynolds branded BB shells, but this one doesn’t so I don’t know what the tubing is. I never got round to building it up so I’ve decided to move it on.

if you have any questions, fire away.

Last edited:
If LGf hasnt already arranged anything I'll happily pay postage etc but only of mark passes it down. Ta , chris

I now have a box for this to go in if anyone wants it. I’ve had no PM so I assume the postage cost has put you all off again 😂

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back