Nice wheel.....

I don’t remember, are the clear ones pro or are the blue ones pro?

Really rare, some examples I’ve seen fetching upwards of two grand.

But rim baking don’t look to good and so does the disk.

I would be wary of riding that but that’s me.

Says 'Pro' on it so maybe it is, but the DX hub doesn't sound very pro....just wondering what made it special other than aesthetics and rarity? It looks heavy and li it'd catch a sidewind.

Says 'Pro' on it so maybe it is, but the DX hub doesn't sound very pro....just wondering what made it special other than aesthetics and rarity? It looks heavy and li it'd catch a sidewind.
Not sure it would be heavy, it has Kevlar strand things instead of metal spokes and then it’s just a film/plastic cover over the top to protect the Kevlar from stones and rocks.

But that’s exactly what made it expensive, aesthetics and rarity… not sure if anything else made it rare.

I don’t remember, are the clear ones pro or are the blue ones pro?

Really rare, some examples I’ve seen fetching upwards of two grand.
There are several generations, but I don't remember which is which, but me thinks this is the more modern variant. The first few were very problematic and the tension straps would snap at the rim/nipple interface becoming useless. Regarding price, I am pretty sure the seller is using 'Sale History' and recommendations to come to a conclusion. They sell for crazy money in general.

In the late 80's and early 90's pre-XTR m900, DX was considered good kit. Weight-wise, I don't think too far of XT m73x

Personally I like the sugino disk wheel more as it’s cheaper and I like the look more.

But £1050 BIN for a not-so-good looking disk drive with dx hub and quite a worn rim I think is dreaming, but this is eBay…

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back