Next Ride out?

Two lovely weeks with nothing to do but ride Marc, the only time of year I love my job :LOL:

drystonepaul":unyfyo4l said:
Dr S":unyfyo4l said:
Did anyone organizing the Twiddler mention posiible dates to Vern, Mark or Chris? Did anyone point out that the Christmas Pudding Run has been on our calendar since early November last year?

28th was the date set over a year ago. I'll be riding in Dalby, not Cannock.

Very limited dates available to choose from Si. Sadly the Pudding Run wasn't pointed out on the AGEC and by the looks of it a firm date hadn't been decided upon.
The way I see it, this will give people good choice on Christmas week. Two great rides in two great locations. If they are on the same day, then so be it.

There will be many people who can't travel all the way to Cannock and many who can't travel all the way to Dalby. They are 155 miles apart, but if you live around say... Doncaster, then you could be truly torn between the two.

It wasn't pointed out because the proposed dates for Cannock in the AGEC were the 30thDec or the 7thJan, and as this wouldn't interfear with the Pudding run I didn't mention it.

As for choice (two events so close) Ive made my views clear on this before in the AGEC....

Back