New Here. Found an '87 Bridgestone MB-2 for 250.00.

I agree with Anthony here, I reckon this would look great resto'd up. Would go for something a bit more common, something a bit crappy like an old kona or summat for ss duties. :LOL:

My situation is this. I already have a retro mountain bike that is my main do all MTB. I've wanted a SS for a while an am looking for quality frame to do that with.

You know, I'll leave this bike for someone else. If it was just the frame, I'd most likely jump on it go ahead with building it as a single speed. I don't need all of those parts sitting around collecting dust.

Thanks for the replies.

Didn't know I had another reply here. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can. It's a Univega CB S8.3 built from the frame up by some guy in 1994. It's in Mexico right now and I'm in America. Ill get some pictures up when I return. It's a sweet bike with a mix of LX XT and XTR.

-Eric

EOGIE":pfldjbbc said:
7) New Tange chrome headset (having trouble getting it in - probably needs head tube reamed and faced at a shop - not a big deal)

GAH!! Take it to your local bike shop and let them press the cups in, they are supposed to be difficult. Oh the humanity!

Hope you did do this...

Back