New cow in the shed....Indy Fab content!

RawBikeCo

Senior Retro Guru
I've recently realised that we don't own bikes but we are mearly custodians for a while, some we have longer than others. My Yeti ARC I've had since 95' and it's referred to in the family as our oldest child (besides me!). Other ones you see and lust over, and some, by a weird twist of fate, you get the opportunity to get your sweaty mitts on.

That was the case when in a casual conversation not even bike related I was offered this awesome Indy Fab Deluxe in Holstein Cow paint......can't tell you how much I love this frame and it's not even built yet.

Hopefully progress will be rapid on this one and not my ususl glacial timescales! I've got most of the parts so I just need to get a stem/bar combo sorted. Other than that it just needed a good detailed clean & polish.....it's an old race bike so a bit battle scared but with great patina. All I've done so far is flat and polish the paint, taken off a few of the touch ups and clear laquered the deeper scratches to protect the frame. I'm going to use this so needs to be protected but also keep it's history and wear alive.

Very greatfull to Kingroon who seams to be eternally linked to this frame ;)

Specs:

Frame: 1995 IF Deluxe 18in Ltd Holstein cow paint edition

Fork: Rockshox Judy SL

Headset: King in Pink
Stem: tba
Handlebar: tba
Grips: ODI

Brakes: XTR M900
Brake Pads: XTR
Brake Cables: Green?
Brake Levers: XTR M900

Shifters: XTR M900
Front Derailleur: XTR M900
Rear Derailleur: XTR M900
Derailleur Cables: Green?
Cassette: XTR M900
Chain: Sram
Cranks: XTR M900
Crank Bolts: SRP
Chainrings: XTR M952 24,34,46
Chainring bolts: XTR
Bottom Bracket: XTR M900
Pedals: tba

Wheels: XTR M900 w/Mavic 217
Tyres: Specialized Team Control/Master
Tubes: Specialized
Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Ti
Seatpost: Syncros Ti

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,206
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,206
This needs to be a full cream build. Don't skim on the details. Udderly delightful. We're all churning to see how it ends up.

Back