NEW: 2013 Kona Unit 29er Raw 18"/Manitou tower Pro/SLX+ more

cheesey

Senior Retro Guru
IMG_0320 by Cheesey1974, on Flickr

Pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/97418748@ ... 346195008/

2013 Kona Unit 29er single speed. 18" - this is in the rare, now unavailable 'raw' steel finish, with adjustable dropouts, can be run geared also, also has some really nice detailing, such as the visible braze-ons, retro Kona graphics and a funky head tube badge and much versatility. These are as rare as hens teeth now. The base model retails at £799 now, with rigid forks, mechanical disk brakes and basic finishing kit. This really is an awesome trail machine. A bargain at this price. And it's brand spanking new.

Far superior to many mass produced aluminum 29er frames, will last a lifetime. Great spec

I purchased this not too long ago whilst recovering from surgery, to slowly upgrade into something a bit more special over time. Had the 29er bug for a while, but now have a different set of priorities.

Due to a change in circumstance, this is now for sale.

Here's the link to bog standard model: http://2k13.konaworld.com/bike.cfm?content=unit

I have upgraded the following:

BRAND NEW 2013 Manitou Tower Pro forks 120mm
BRAND NEW 2014 Shimano SLX disc brakes
BRAND NEW 2013 Crank Brothers Iodine 2 stem
BRAND NEW 2013 Crank Brothers Cobalt 2 seat post
BRAND NEW 2014 Hope QR seat clamp
BRAND NEW 2014 Race Face half Nelson grips
A2Z CNC Anodized Orange Top Cap/black bolt
Lightweight black Alloy bottle cage bolts

All this bike needs is 2 rotors (£14 each for SLX) then it's good to go. I never got around to purchasing these.

Features include:

FSA Comet cranks with Gravity bash guard
WTB Volt saddle
Kona Wide flat bars (very nice)
WTB 29er wheel set
Maxxis IKON tires
KMC chain with SRAM gold Power link (not shown in pictures, now fitted)
Kona Jack Shit pedals

Comes with (and obviously unused) original Kona lock on grips, brand new spare FSA headset and brake spares, all manuals and receipts, and a front and rear light, all in a Kona bag :)

This bike is unused /in fact never has left my spare room, and was a project to keep me occupied whilst out of the saddle. it really is stunning in the flesh and a lovely raw finish and a versatile steel frame. with adjustable dropouts. This can also be run geared, dropout available from any Kona dealer!

I will need to source a bicycle box (as I foolishly threw the Kona box away) please note that this would add a couple of extra days to delivery. Price for postage would be £30 insured UK only. UK MAINLAND ONLY

I will package the bike very well within the box with bubble wrap/cardboard and will secure it just as if it were straight from the bike shop. It will be insured. I have been riding for many years and as such have had (and sold) many expensive bikes, I have packaging down to a fine art :) so it will be well packaged and well protected.

I've spent over £400+ on upgrades) and don't forget its brand new, with warranty card for new owner. I haven't even filled it out yet

If you have any questions, or would like any additional photos, please ask.

This bike doesn't include the original rigid forks, nor the cable disc brakes.

£690 OVNO (plus £25 postage) PayPal please

Re:

*bump* also due to various inquiries via email, I just want to note that I will only ship this mainland UK.... thanks

Back