Nearly there....

Re:

I remember that there was a voluntary ban on 4X4's and motos on Bank Holidays and after wet weather. This must have been ignored as they were both banned from the M4 to the Thames except for private access the last time I was there.
Great bike terrible strides Pip. :LOL: Oh and good luck next week.

Re: Re:

shedobits":ubtke7ha said:
I remember that there was a voluntary ban on 4X4's and motos on Bank Holidays and after wet weather. This must have been ignored as they were both banned from the M4 to the Thames except for private access the last time I was there.

Yeah a couple of lanes in Peak have vountary bans over winter, always some idiot who doesnt know how to drive off road still using them and riping them up though :roll:

mk one":vkqtpgyb said:
Beautiful day for it mate. You do know that nearly legal is the same as very illegal ;) :LOL: :LOL:
^^^^^^^

:LOL: Ah yes, I guess it is. :LOL:

shedobits":vkqtpgyb said:
My choice of wearing Urban Camo trousers is becoming a real talking point!

What with Visor Down voting them at number 2 in their “Top 10 Crimes against motorcycle fashion” and Alasdair highlighting that they were favoured by East 17..... In my defense, may I present Kyuss (Josh Homme's band pre-Queens of the Stone Age) performing in 1995, with singer John Garcia proudly sporting a pair.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB4P0sssOao[/youtube]

Pip

I wouldn’t even wear them on one of my creations.

Big ‘Clash’ fan I presume? :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 787F3C00-99C5-42BD-A9EC-E546B217770C.jpeg
    787F3C00-99C5-42BD-A9EC-E546B217770C.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 629
The History Man":39p312gl said:
I wouldn’t even wear them on one of my creations.

Strange picture, all i can see is a load of floating fluro torso's and heads :)

Attachments

• torso.jpg
    torso.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 627
Re:

Rightyho a bit of an update, now that I am approaching the three quarter mark of this current treatment protocol.

I have PICC Line maintenance and Blood tomorrow to see if cycle number 9 of 12 can go ahead on Friday. I also have a telephone consultation with my Oncologist, and there are a couple of things I need report to her. Overall though, I reckon I’m doing okay as I can still do most normal activities, like cutting the grass, riding and cleaning my motorbike :D .

Meanwhile I did a bit of on-line shopping for clothes, and yes I did win some more Camo trousers on e-Bay….. hurrah ;) . They’re not here yet, but I did try out my nearly new Motorcycle jacket today that was a piffling £30 on e-Bay.

This is up on the Ridgeway again, near West Ilsley; about 4 miles further East from the picture taken just off the B4494 on page 22. No Harley Davidsons this time hacking along the Restricted Byway.

Ridgway Bury La W Ilsley 190520_3 by Philip Mock, on Flickr

Pip

Back