My small collection - mainly Raleigh

Maca":211lu72o said:
I was asked on different thread if I still had the rest of my collection.

The short answer is yes, I shouldn't as I had really started to run out of room and should have been working to 1 in 1 out. What I decided to do instead was convert the spare room in to a bike display room / office.

And here they are ..............

We have a 1984 531c Panasonic with full Shimano 600ex, this is a full paint job no decals apart from the Reynolds ones. Happy to say this took best in class and then best in show at the 2015 Eroica.

We have a 1987 Centenary no17 with all of its original paper work, never ridden. This took best in class and best in show in the 2017 Eroica.

We have Jean-Claude Bagot's 1990 team issue Castorama build to Fignon spec with full C-Record and Deltas.

We have newly finished Banana 753, full Dura - Ace and although not a team issue bike its an exact replica right down to the correct SDC SB frame. This is also full paint no decals apart from Reynolds.

We have an exact replica of Andy Ruffell's 1984 championship BMX, every part is as Andy rode.

And then last but no least we have my 753 Pug in 1989 team Z colours. This is the bike that got me back in to it all. Its the one I had in 89 so was the one I had to source and build 1st. Its not build to team spec but rather to how I was building the one I Had in 89 before I sold it as a half finished project and got a MTB.

Hope you enjoy looking at them as I do.

Really like your display room :)
Can I ask how are the higher bikes mounted? I want to do something similar but only with one bike ...

Back