My pride n joy

Dangermouse

Retro Guru
After having a couple of weeks to think this through I am selling my Carbon XC MTB its a much regretted sale as it was only completed a few months ago but a serious knee op for my wife (full knee replacement) means we wont be riding the rough stuff anymore and sticking to roadbiking instead, if theres no interest in the whole bike I may be tempted to split if theres enough interest.

Sette 7 impulse carbon frame 17" medium
Rockshox Sid dual air team forks with lockout SOLD
Ritchey pro fully intergrated headset £20
ITM luxe 100mm stem £10
FSA PRO carbon bars (fitted but never ridden) £25
Clarks lock ons with red locks
Hope top cap in red
XTR 9 speed shifters SOLD to Malcolm
XTR M971 front derailleur SOLD
XTR M972 carbon shadow rear derailleur SOLD
XTR M970 chainset with excellent rings some
wear to arms but has crankskinz fitted in red easily removable SOLD
XTR BB to go with chainset
XTR Yumeya hollow pin chain with kmc missing link SOLD
XTR M980 pedals only used once SOLD
BBB 6061 white seatpost SOLD
Hope seatpost clamp in red £14
Prologo nago gel race saddle carbon comp and Ti 2 rails SOLD
Avid juicy 5s with Shimano 160mm rotors £70
Fulcrum red metal 10 wheelset 2:1 spokes SOLD
Crank bros split skewers in red white and silver SOLD
Michelin tyres race-r front mountain dry rear
All bolts are red annodised

Postage will be done at RM costs

Very light XC race bike at 18lbs

This is a very reluctant sale as the knee damage happened very quickly and the op even faster.

DSCF9619.jpg

DSCF9608.jpg

£1100 ovno I would rather the buyer see and try the bike before cash changes hands but if distance is a problem just let me know and I will arrange a reputable courier at cost

If you put some slicks on it, it can be a good road bike.

I did the exact same on my Copperhead. Rides as smooth as a road bike, but it's a lot better at handling kerbs, roadworks, potholes, tram tracks etc. And you still have that good MTB riding position.

I did think about this and the missus doesnt like the idea of me selling, but its a hell of a nice bike to waste on urban riding unfortunately :cry:

If that had been a large frame I would have had this, that is a bargain at £800, good luck with sale.

Porcaro":1wnf9ndx said:
If that had been a large frame I would have had this, that is a bargain at £800, good luck with sale.

Sadly it is a bargain Poraro, but it will not be used so dead money to me, its also being sold as parts on another site so going to put some prices on parts here too ;)

Porcaro":1kqa336x said:
Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Scunthorpe mate, how tall are you I'm 5'11" and theres about 2" more to play with on the seatpost but for the bars it would mean some risers which I have some 1" riser specialized bars

Back