My little (GT STS) collection...

With the incredibly unique aesthetic and likely vast value qualities of your bike collection, I find myself wondering, what kind of car(s) you have in your garage ...

Thank you for comments about bike, but you will be dispointed by my car.

Even if I always have VW, at this time I use a nippon 4WD, and my next would probably be a Land Rover Discovery TDV6..
:?

Some changing on the STS-DH, waiting for the definitive crank...
New tyres (these RR are tubeless ready, front is 2,25 wide, and these are whiter than my earliest white RR), seat, bar, etc..

24907949882_78cbcd4eb6_c.jpg

24999643116_84d5c1490d_c.jpg

24907922822_33acd3413b_c.jpg

You wrote a "letter" to the magazine? And they responded and printed a pic of your bike. Thats cool.

Yes, I loved an article they wrote about oldshool components: parallelogram forks, airlines derailleur, Egs, etc..
I also asked them to have more retro parts reviews in their magazine.
And I have had the surprise to see my letter published, happy because they also publishes a picture, but unhappy because they indicated my real name...

Very nice work! I've always lusted after an STS since they were brought out.

If you ever felt like, um... decluttering your garage and wanted to clear some space I'd be happy to help out :cool:

Mofofo":3s1a84z1 said:
Yes, I loved an article they wrote about oldshool components: parallelogram forks, airlines derailleur, Egs, etc..
I also asked them to have more retro parts reviews in their magazine.
And I have had the surprise to see my letter published, happy because they also publishes a picture, but unhappy because they indicated my real name...
Mofofo tu es, Mofofo tu restera.

Back