MY GT STS-1 build. (now finished)

yeah, thats fair play. But I really don't like rock shox, had nothing but problems with set of forks I had on my old psycle werks.

Nice work fella :D
Can you stop doing nice GT's? I can't afford anymore bikes in my life but yours are really nice and tempting me to start something new :roll:

that looks fantastic! i like the xc orientation it has, 80mm forks, flat bar etc. they ride really well the old LTS STS design, i used to ride a 97 version LTS, the black and red ano one. i ran bomber Z1 on it at the time, it was good, but i do think it was a little over forked. i think your 80mm will be really nice, as you suggest balanced. my LTS bottomed out pretty easily that was the only negative, i never got round to changing the stock spring rate, partly because i liked it to be plush anyhow, like the forks.

The forks look brilliant in black, whole bike looks great :cool:

If my Z1's weren't in such good knick I would be reaching for the spray gun myself :roll:

Well folks its nearly been a year since the covers have been off the bike, got it out today and I totally forgot how sexy this bike is! I fitted the grips and bar ends this morning, its gong into the shop to get cabled up and the new bearing carrier thing installed.

Gtstsbarends.jpg

Back