My Entire Collection of ALL things Bike

Hello all,
I thought I'd put my dibs down public for the MA40 wheels, I must have been in a rush, so never did. I did contact Laz a while back and he said I was second behind Roo.

I don't want to beg :shock: , but to the first dibsier, unless you really, really "need" them I would appreciate if you were to pass the torch onto me please.

I need a wheelset ASAP, and these seem perfect...pending pics of course.

Hi again everyone :) " no-one will miss out because I simply have too much stuff, so please don't get upset at maybe's ... I'm a trustworthy guy and I'll spread my collection as best I possibly can so that everyone gets some /enough :)" There is more to come, maybe 1 or 2 of my bikes, but I have so much I can't post it all at once because A) thats unfair on the site (massive thread) & B) I've already got enough to keep track of :)

Again ALL recent PM's have been replied to. Please Remember : notify me when you have actually paid for something so that I can log it & also your address to send to ... please let me know ... its important :)"

eg: "I have made payment via paypal/transfer (whichever applies) address is ...

Tel my friend "I have 1 pair of those AG300 in silver (you missed an almost NOS set in black with hoods about 2weeks ago £30 ... I know :cry: ) and 4 not 3 pair of the same but from earlier years. 2 of the pairs got dismantled in frustration when I got fed up trying to source the original brake shoes&pads, but they are still with me. 1 pair are complete & original with hoodless levers (the best IMHO as they are 1st generation and very hard to come by). There has been only 1 dibs I recall for Dia Compe gran Compes so you are in line for the early set & the AG300 :) You also have post my friend, Laz.

My best to everyone and thank you for taking this obsession down to a more manageable size LOL, my best to you all, Laz.

PM is sent now Tel, You might like to read it, it relates to items not in this list :) You can have all in that last list you posted + the PM, but not the 501's I'm afraid. Your PM has 550RD's / CXP12's in instead, Laz.

No worries about the 501's I saw previous dibs and was just commenting on the superb combo.

PM on its way.

There are new wheel pics above also , this has the Galli wheels on, and frame sizes for the Raleigh Gran Luxe & pics of it in it's original state. Pics forthcoming still on its new re-sprayed state. Thanks Laz.

Galli Hubs on grey GP4 rims (tubs) These where NOS when built onto the secondhand rims about 1 year ago, but have never seen active service/duty, done only about 20miles max (if that) on test runs / bedding in run. The skewers are sadly Shimano. The 2 bike pics show them, and the 2 other close ups show their wear & tear (which is none). The block is a straight sprint block 13,14,15,16,17,18,19.

Raleigh Upload to follow :) Thank you, Laz.

Attachments

• Bonavia.jpg
    Bonavia.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 448
  • Butler.jpg
    Butler.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 448
Yes I can see where you are coming from and it would look beautiful, when I worked at the bike shop we had a Carlton (Brian Jolly) team frame. Resprayed at the factory with chrome rear end and forks and a lovely light blue with white lug lining, it had the early metal badge but later 77' style decals. She was beautiful..... :cool:

As per request "Raleigh Frame dimensions" Hope this helps & pics to follow, yours Laz.

Attachments

• Raleigh dimensions.jpg
    Raleigh dimensions.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 352
Hi Laz! I always love how you bend over backwards to accommodate any requests buyers might have, it looks like you drew up that geometry chart yourself!

I was just wondering if you had a picture of those forks lying around? You said they'd fit a 60cm frame?

I hope all's well pal,

Laurence

Hi Lawrence :) I just try to give those who need info my best shot buddy :) The forks are long gone now I'm afraid, the only items left are the entire wheel collection. All the best fellow, yours Laz.

PS: I just drew around the picture of the original frame, then measured her C2C on every dimension I could think of :) Unorthodox, but efficient :)

Back