My Entire Collection of ALL things Bike

Laz - can you send me pics of the following:

"Campagnolo Athena 1st edition 1988 "polished" 53-42 £35"

I've just the build for this - only missing the matching cranks!

Email addy: the4deans at btinternet dot com

Cheers

Mike

Rolls Saddle

Can I have dibs on Rolls saddle around £15 if you have one and colour? Also on Campagnolo brakes if you have any left?

Pic would be great.

Thanks.

"Thanks Everyone for all the PM's ... DIB's will be sorted and honoured accordingly. Pics will be forthcoming later tonight and payment details will be sent with PM's." Sorry I can't reply to every PM just yet, but from what I see there has been little overspill (maybe wheels ?). I will allocate as best I can on any overspill to avoid disappointment :) Yours Laz.

Hi everyone :) All PM's replied to, and there is only overlap on the 501's (not surprised really :) ) Roo has 1st's, someone wants the Galli - GP4's instead of the 501's (sorry lost your PM somehow) other than that, if the dibs are seen through I'll amend the list accordingly to show what's left. So far only 1 item actually sold,"The Bonavia" Here are a few of the pics being asked for, any more questions quieries just fire away :) As ever, all the best, Laz.

PS: surprised no-one has jumped on the Colnago type Columbus Thron Precisia (aprebic) chromed forks ? They have a very long stem so can used between 56-60 cm bike. Long threads too, about 3inches. They have been partially sprayed white & red by me because of spotted chrome ( I am very fussy with chrome, it is either perfect or needs to hidden by paint) I'll post pics of them tomorrow along with some other (pic worthy items)

Attachments

• DSCF0723.JPG
    DSCF0723.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 776
"Upload of Awaited Pics of Wheels"

Roval 24h front x 24hole rear. Bladed spokes. Super smooth hubs that spin forever. Straight as dies. Good to fit & ride. Front wheel has a wee ding. The ding doesn't affect the wheel in any way, and you won't know its there once the tubs are fitted. IMHO it was caused by a mere puncture sometime in its life simply because the rim skins are super thin. The rims are sturdy to both look at & ride but very light due to the rim wall thickness. Most probably designed for Track Racing. Stunners on show bikes :) Come with Miche QR skewers. Could always be rebuilt with new 24h rims ? £65

Mavic 501 hubs on MA40 rims As can be seen on the pic, a simple "put them on your bike & ride pair of top end road wheels that will never let you down". Quality as above for Rovals only no dings. Obvious brake wear, but there is 10,000miles left in these so won't run out :) 7speed freewheel block on the back.
Velobase say " Late version of the 501 hubs, with 130mm spacing. Also has a removable 4mm spacer for 126mm spacing/ 6 or 7 speed freewheels. Dismantled using two 5mm allen wrenches." £65

Attachments

• DSCF2126.JPG
    DSCF2126.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 483
  • DSCF2129.JPG
    DSCF2129.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 483
Further to my dibs of all thing shiney I'd like the following for defo please Laz:

Campagnolo SR no date stamp "polished" 54-42 £60
Campagnolo Gran Sport 1982 "polished" 54-42 £50
Campagnolo Athena 1st edition 1988 "polished" 53-42 £35
Tevano chainset 53-42 "polished" £45

Debating these:

Dia Compe Aero Gran Compe brakes x3 & spares - £20 1pair (spares free with purchases)
Interested if their like these:
http://velobase.com/ViewComponent.aspx? ... 48ad7ff455 but I think you said they're the earlier type.

CLB brakeset calipers/levers + hoods (French) - £30
Didn't want them until I saw them! Damn...you little temptress. I really don't need them though so if someone could please buy them soon otherwise I may not be able to resists

Oof! Didn't see these before:
Wheels Mavic 501 hubs, MA40 rims 36f/36r (clincher) £65 1pair
What a cracking combo!

Dawes Discovery 401 MTB complete - £160 Delivered
Seems a good deal....

Chrome forks Precisia "Columbus Thron" £53
I should have these for stock but can't really justify it....I just know that I'm going to need some in future though and when I do I'll kick myself for not having these....

Latest posts

Back