My daughters retro build - Trek OCLV

Re:

I switched to hunting some purple components after reading this thread... thankfully....no luck :LOL: I just have to avoid getting that first part...then the bike will be draped in std black/silver parts.

Another big fan of Islabikes too. I got pressurised into buying back my daughters last one, ( for her kids ) she said :LOL: It never fails to amaze me how incredibly strong an emotional bond is formed with a great bike.

Re: Re:

M-Power":39xgjalk said:
I switched to hunting some purple components after reading this thread... thankfully....no luck :LOL: I just have to avoid getting that first part...then the bike will be draped in std black/silver parts.

Another big fan of Islabikes too. I got pressurised into buying back my daughters last one, ( for her kids ) she said :LOL: It never fails to amaze me how incredibly strong an emotional bond is formed with a great bike.

Purple pulsar hubs to temp you :mrgreen:

Great build. Also amazed that you can shorten Middleburn cranks by much — were they 160s to begin with? Looking at mine, there’s really not much unmachined alu to drill!

Also, reminds me that I must get around to updating the thread for Master Rouleur’s Baby Zaskar...

Back