My Citroen DS

Re:

It's "Drive It Day" tomorrow (Sunday) so I'll be taking my 16 month old daughter out in the DS. We'll be going to Ightham Mote in Kent with a load of other Citronerds should any Retrobikers be in the area.

In the village I grew up in the doctor's wife had an electric blue one she wafted about in with the kids. Beautiful. Very envious.

The History Man":28dy0em9 said:
In the village I grew up in the doctor's wife had an electric blue one she wafted about in with the kids. Beautiful. Very envious.

You grew up in the doctors wife ? :shock: :shock: Did he ever find out ?

Re: Re:

66 triumph daytona":3qm2qhld said:
konatime":3qm2qhld said:
i'm getting sick of sneaking back for another look of this car :cool:
Ditto.Imagine what this looked like compared with the dreary Simcas,Leylands,Austins etc of the time.

Astonishing. My dad had a viva. Not cool. Then cortinas. This was from outer space.

Gorgeous !!! See loads of them near where I camped in Amsterdam from pristine examples to ones abandoned at the roadside and left to rust :) .

I'll be off to Brooklands in the DS on New Years Day. Lots of different classics and interesting cars to see there, from 1920s Bentleys through to modern supercars, as well as the museum exhibits. I expect/hope to be parked on the legendary banking at the end of the finishing straight.

Latest posts

Back