Muddy Fox Seeker Mega 1991 18" BIKE £90 or F&F only

I thought I had a buyer but its gone quiet. :?: :idea: ➡️

So anyone else tempted? We can talk about pick up potential delivery options or whatever...

Right you 'orrible lot! :LOL:

I've just forked out £90 on some new rigid forks for my modern, couldn't help myself! :) makes a full bike seem like a bargain doesn't it? ;) So if you offer me zero hassle I'll do it for £90 cash collected, or at £100 I'll deliver it within a 30 mile radius, so long as you are trust worthy and don't live somewhere my gold beauty will get nicked!

Bump!

I'd rather let it all go but,,, if you want frame and forks, £65 inc headset, seat post, and BB.

Its gotta be ideal shape too for any ladies or teens wanting to share the retro bike fun. ;) :idea: I've even got a short T bone stem for that transformation... ;)

Hiya,

Domweld is already interested in it but if that falls through I'll let you know.

I actually got the innertube fixed and the old chain oiled up last weekend and it rides like a proper old skool bike should. Almost getting attached to it now!!! :eek: :LOL:

Repeated on first post.

-----------------
10th March update

A few weeks ago when I had serious interest :?: I took it over to West Yorkshire to sell, before that I decided to be good and make more effort, so fixed the puncture, gave it another dust over and oiled that old chain, and ya know what? I had fun riding it. Its Soooo old skool, feels great, freshen up wouldn't hurt, LH shifter needs an overhaul, wheels need a small true up and brakes are not gripping after my washing and tefloning, but it bloody rides, get it bought and get it ridden. INSTANT nolstalgia! Then consider your pimp rebuild. :D

bikesseekermegasale012.jpg

bikesseekermegasale014.jpg

bikesseekermegasale015.jpg

Its got groovy fat 2mm cables and everything, some ace golden age features on this wee beastie.

I could really use parts for other builds but think it deserves a chance to live on in its original style. I may consider PX ing parts if some of you are weighing up spendage.

End of update
----------

Back