Muddy Fox Interactive!

Re: muddy fox comp interactive

Hi,
I have one of these but unfortunately it has a hairline crack in the frame near the front suspension coil Spring.
Anyone know if getting this repaired would be worthwhile or even possible?
Thanks.

Does anyone ever see these crop up? I’ve only seen one being considered for sale in the last 2 years and sadly it came to nought With the seller saying he was unsure if he really wanted to let it go and he’d let me know if he did.

Bump: I got one 🤩 (from the seller mentioned above, after some negotiation)

if people are interested, I’ll be happy to provide some detail and pictures on it. I’ve been looking for one for years and there is very little information out there.

I’ll do something in due course to make the spec more original, although it has the short-lived Shimano brake levers that actuate the gears as well (great on a road bike, terrible on a mountain bike) - they’ll be staying four curio purposes Even though they’re not period.

A friend picked it up for me from the original owner - and says it looks barely ridden.

If Hong Kong govt. ever pull their heads out from their hind quarters, I’ll get back to see it. I’d really like to show this and my timewarp Scott Endorphin at the Malverns. I’d love to be able to share it with people (although I realise most people will be much less interested in it than I am!).

Value wise, I paid more than I wanted to but less than I was willing to. I can’t see I’ll be selling it for a profit any time soon, though…😂.

Thankfully that’s not why I bought it. If Dave Smart’s earlier post is anything to go by, there were only ten of these. (Dave, if you happen to see this, I’d love to hear from you!) so very much a unicorn for me. I’ve been fascinated by the design since I first saw pictures as a 13 year old. I did several drawings of it during my design and technology classes at school (I went on to study industrial design at university).

This cherry red monocoque and wild linkages never strayed far from my thoughts!

Straw Poll - should I put Spinergy Rev-X Rox on it?
E4D89F27-2400-4D3F-9B13-15F5F557EDE4.jpeg

Last edited:
Here she is…

very strange thing to ride around on the yard. I didn’t put any effort in as the hubs on the Spinergy aren’t great great, but initial impression is that the rear is very stiff and the front has a heavy top out.

hopefully Interesting for people to see one break cover! I can only think of another two out there.
A2E18D42-5670-4072-AA66-B26DC9FFB9D3.jpeg

Last edited:
Back