Muddy Fox Courier Prestige

Mate its all good, we have the same love... :cool:

From 90 onward imho it was all down hill for MuddyFox, they got the image wrong with the bikes which effected sales, and for the guys that would have bought them in the late 80s when they were in there infancy, those consumers switched to the likes of Orange. And the rest as they say is History.

Given its the early model with the first of the then new generation Shiamano i would think, this has got to be worth restoring, regardless of the "Tushingham" facts.

:cool:

Well I hope someone on here steps up now we have the lowdown, looks to be a decent everyday rider as well as the history

I'll go for it if it doesn't go too stupid and if someone can collect it for me! :D

89 Courier is rare anyway (there is a super clean one on here) as most went for the Comp version as it wasn't much more and offered the 21 gears at such a low price point compare to most other brands that were all 18 speed at that price, this is even rarer by the looks of it.

Carl.

drcarlos":13sgorte said:
89 Courier is rare anyway (there is a super clean one on here) as most went for the Comp version as it wasn't much more and offered the 21 gears at such a low price point compare to most other brands that were all 18 speed at that price, this is even rarer by the looks of it.

Carl.

Is it...? There are several here, but i have to agree, the super clean one is very good.

I dont suppose there were more than 50 ish of these at most, and theres the story, but unless i can substantiate the actual reasons behind this Exact model finding its way to the shop floors, i shant comment any further... :cry:

Enjoy it, I think Makster has some Exage Mountain parts from his overburys (as he is building it with Deore or XT) that he might want to sell if you are going for originality on this.

Carl.

Back