MTB Tricycle?

Stressed

Muddy Fox Fan
Feedback
View
It's got knobbly tyres...

That front rim's doing some heavy lifting!
1691135071759.png

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
and yet, it's a legit conversion that's been done like that for long while.

serious, you aren't going the speed you think on that, they are built for kids with disabilities, normally moving at walking pace at best and brakes are rarely used.

also, two levers, only one of them is applied at any time. the fork isn't going to fold in half. even if they grab both levers, they fork isn't under any more load than if there was only 1 brake on there.

I've seen a few we drum brakes on the rear and the modern version of this has a disc brake on 1 rear wheel but I think that's only in the past couple of years.

there is a young lad near here with one and he ******* loves it, got a smile from ear to ear and always waves as I pass.

I really hope this finds a good home, as it would bring absolute pleasure to somebodies life.

One of my friends had a full size trike when I was a kid - it was so much fun to ride, and the fact that you can just stop and stay upright was great

Back