mtb frame

Gon

Dirt Disciple
Looking for a frame for cargo fork project.

Needs to be steel, have horizontal top tube (not sloping) 1 1/8th headset and tyre clearance in the rear for 2.3, frame size 20inch (c-t) .

Frames I'm interested in are Rockhoppers, Stumpjumper, Trek 990/970/950 (possibly depending on year) open to suggestions if something else fits the description above, would love an estay frame.

Looking for frame only but will take full bike if it's the right one. Based in Bristol for collection but happy to pay postage/drive a bit for a good deal :)

Thanks,

Simon

Re: 20 inch mtb frame trek specialized/trek/estay/other

I cant reply to pms unfortunately please reply in this thread.

Hi, just a thought, Alpinestars e-stay frames have masses of tyre clearance on the rear and there have been a few popping up on the bay of e. I bagged a beautiful barely used 1992 cro-mega DX in red from Poland back in early lock down mk1. Not up for selling mine but something similar would fit your purpose I would imagine. Especially if it it was just a frame.

Re:

Thanks, yeah I had seen one of those recently actually but passed on it due to 1 1/4" headset.. :(

That looks good and amazing price although I can't find any info about the frame so far and not so keen on international postage tbh. Also I've just been googling different e-stay frames and may have set my heart on a nishiki..

Back