MTB frame

rjsdavis said:
Am still trying to actually identify it... but this might be something interesting? It has press-fit b/b shell (like an old Fisher), which is unusual and means it's unlikely to be crap!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268716

Now this looks interesting... it seems canadian, but it has fastback rear stays, I had thought of a Rocky Summit but dropout and cable stops are different. For sure a great frame

novekili":2fual5h0 said:
Now this looks interesting... it seems canadian, but it has fastback rear stays, I had thought of a Rocky Summit but dropout and cable stops are different. For sure a great frame

It's for sale if you're interested! (I just can't tell you yet what it actually is).

With matching chro-mo threaded forks, stem and bars that were all resprayed together as a set. The forks, bar and stem are a slightly contrasting slightly darker purple colour than the main frame....

Am beginning to think that it's one of those unusual MTB frames that were built in incredibly small numbers by an Italian road frame manufacturer that never really got into the MTB marketplace? Could be anyway. There are "some" similarities to my Rossin Concept MTB, but not enough for me to suggest that that it what it is.

Too many bikes in the garage, unfortunately... I dunno... the design doesn't look Italian, and nobody udes press fit BBs here. I Thought it was an early FIsher, too, but cable stops were different. I insist it looks Canadian, but it's just an impression. What size is the HS tho, out of curiosity?

novekili":3cobkr2j said:
Too many bikes in the garage, unfortunately... I dunno... the design doesn't look Italian, and nobody udes press fit BBs here. I Thought it was an early FIsher, too, but cable stops were different. I insist it looks Canadian, but it's just an impression. What size is the HS tho, out of curiosity?

My apologies - I thought that the point of this thread was that you were looking for a frame! (overlooked the fact that you weren't the OP)

The h/s is 1 1/4"

bm0p700f":3hiytgxm said:
I have bought a frame now. Thank Stumpumper1990

Probably worth editing the title and OP with a massive SORTED notification, so that no-one else bothers to respond to it....

Back