MTB Arundel Loop, 12th Nov, 10am RIDE DETAILS page 3 ! ! !

Re:

A few others have shown interest on facebook. What comes of that remains to be seen

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":28s77k1u said:
A few others have shown interest on facebook. What comes of that remains to be seen

Got a link to that? Just searched on fb but couldn't find owt!! :\

Looking unlikely for me partly due to the weather forecast and partly due to a bit of man flu that's not shifting...

Guys, really sorry, but given the weather forecast, I will miss this. If it's sunny, i'll try to be there on time, but it looks poor from here.

Dave

Re:

Unless it's totally pissing down, I'm still thinking of coming. Sometimes you just have to go for a ride! :D

According to the Met Office, the rainfall will be in the region of 0.01 to 0.5mm per hour for most of the morning, doesn't sound like much.

Re: Re:

andyz":1iqvvn9g said:
Unless it's totally pissing down, I'm still thinking of coming. Sometimes you just have to go for a ride! :D

According to the Met Office, the rainfall will be in the region of 0.01 to 0.5mm per hour for most of the morning, doesn't sound like much.

Ever seen that film "jumangi" ;) lol hope to see you tomoz Andy :)

Re:

Hmmm, forecast has worstened somewhat since yesterday, but the car's all packed and ready to go so sod it, here we go!

Re:

Good lad, you can tell me all about Spain!

Bringing some stuff too, if anyone wants some cheap parts?

Mike

Re:

Can't remember the last time I intentionally went out riding in the rain..... At least not this much!! But hay ho leaving in a few mins :\ ;)

Back