MRP loveliness (16th July)

Today I have:
22. Weird sized karma innertube. 700x35, with a presta valve. Pay for the postage and it's yours.Gone
23. Femco freeride wheelset. Bombproof, low cost wheelset with Tioga factory 2.1 tyres. 8/9 speed 135mm spacing, wide w section rims. You'll never bend these.Not available anymore. I'm building these into a tourer with the Gary Fisher frame. Cutting my arm off, guv'nor.

Today, I'm adding:
24. Alivio chainset, complete and resplendent with 22/32/42 rings. This looks alright, and it does the job, not heavy either. Includes rings because it's from 1995/96 which was the year the big S decided to invent their own bcd especially for this crank (thousands of miles left on them, btw).Alive, alive-o, Alivio £7 posted, so I can buy a pint and a packet of crisps after I send it to you.
DSCN0347.jpg

25. Black 42t SS/DH chainring It's got some wear, but not loads, and says it was made in Japan. Nothing bad is made in Japan. I think it's well worth £7 posted.
DSCN0348.jpg

26. Shimano SPD shoes, size 11. As you can see I've not used them much, and they have good rings. £15 posted.
DSCN0349.jpg

DSCN0350.jpg

27. 110/74 5 arm chainrings in sexy black. A set of 3 of these beauties.
The middle one is more worn than the big ring or the little ring, but they're all ok. £7 posted.
DSCN0338.jpg

Those "chainrings" look like a pair of dogs

chris667":1af86mwm said:
27. 110/74 5 arm chainrings in sexy black. A set of 3 of these beauties.
The middle one is more worn than the big ring or the little ring, but they're all ok. £7 posted.

:?: Strangest chainrings I've ever seen.
There's only 2 of them, not 3. And both the big one and the little one both look "worn out" to me.

Are they any good at chasing cars?

DSCN0338.jpg

Back