mountain mayhem solo loons.....

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1cattea2 said:
And all this from a geezer who dressed up as batman if I remember correctly....

Damn right! I'm done with serious 24 solo, too much effort. I did a 12 hour ride on Sunday though and placed quite high. 32 out +500 entries although only 244 finished :shock: :D Tough in hot weather.

SP

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":29cbkzvn said:
Retro Spud":29cbkzvn said:
And all this from a geezer who dressed up as batman if I remember correctly....

Damn right!

SP

:D I think I've got a pic of batman doing a darn fine jump off Nobbys ramp with cape flowing in full effect.

A lack of real training will see me riding this year as Solo of fun - just trying to beat myself ;-)

I rode my fat bike last year - don't think I'll bring it this year although still not sorted on what to ride :oops:

al-onestare":22vtfie6 said:
I've decided to hire the lights. Has anyone used them before?

If you mean the Exposure ones then yes. I was suitably impressed using theirs last year I bought one.

Get their early to collect though as the higher powered, longer running lamps seem to go first.

Re:

Cheers, I'll be there fairly early on Saturday so fingers crossed they have a few decent ones left. TBF I'm not planning to do too many proper dark laps so I have some legs left for the morning but we'll see.

Re:

Made it to lovely Leigh Delamare lol for tonights bed. Should be there about half 9 tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back