Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re: Re:

al-onestare":2r4msn9s said:
Judging by this weeks teaser shots, it looks like we'll have a few flat parts on the course ;)
Indeed! And it doesn't look like anything majorly steep from those photos :shock: Hopefully there's a downhill-ish section!

Pics are on the front page of the official website... https://www.mountain-mayhem.com/

al-onestare":ciwguz3a said:
Judging by this weeks teaser shots, it looks like we'll have a few flat parts on the course ;)

Have you got a link to pictures al?

Up here again. New house up road behind me just over crest of hill. Starting to worry re moving date.............

Attachments

• 95D92DC7-9955-4C7D-A557-2BBC1EFE6EFF.jpeg
    95D92DC7-9955-4C7D-A557-2BBC1EFE6EFF.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 222
The History Man":n2fo78vu said:
Up here again. New house up road behind me just over crest of hill. Starting to worry re moving date.............

Where abouts is this chief?

@potato told you I was ill.

@longbone Skinningrove.

@nobness I never had a religion to lose.

mkone":2vn6qnkf said:
al-onestare":2vn6qnkf said:

Have you got a link to pictures al?

this is close to the arena apparently. Looking like it might be a very picturesque event.

Attachments

• mayhemnew.jpg
    mayhemnew.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 202

regan_ev":ttvbc6x3 said:
al-onestare":ttvbc6x3 said:
Indeed! And it doesn't look like anything majorly steep from those photos :shock: Hopefully there's a downhill-ish section!

Pics are on the front page of the official website... https://www.mountain-mayhem.com/

I beg to differ on the steepness part :D :D :D

Attachments

• 20190411_221901.jpg
    20190411_221901.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 190
Never mind, I like an evening stroll, it’s good for ones constitution...

Latest posts

Back