Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Retro Spud":17m9wbgp said:
nobby the sheep":17m9wbgp said:
Bloody Nora,there’s hell of a turn out

Just hope the new venue is a good as the old one - and the weather is kind again, as it has been for the past few years although last year was un questionably the hottest on record and a far cry from the Glastonbury esq mud about 7/8 years ago

49 people to be indulged by THM !

I shall be served with an tumultuous plethora of oleaginous obsequiousness as always.

The History Man":1e47xrl8 said:
I shall be served with an tumultuous plethora of oleaginous obsequiousness as always.

Indubitably you shall my pansophic friend & I for my part shall indulge you with convivial discourse upon occasion....

nobby the sheep":izrzjpfj said:
What he said and a can of pussy juice

Maybe next year Nobby, in the meantime let your mind wonder

Attachments

• 79AF3DE5-CC97-4751-BE9C-2B73461C48F4.jpeg
    79AF3DE5-CC97-4751-BE9C-2B73461C48F4.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 174
The History Man":hkz5wprd said:
I use lezyne power drives. Good enough for us at our speed and last about an hour so take a spare.

My newly purchased (@£49.45 from Halfords delivered) Lezvne power drive 1100i turned up this morning, just finished charging it..... now typing by feel as I seem to have destroyed my retina... :facepalm:

PeachyPM":2a06bmc7 said:
The History Man":2a06bmc7 said:
I use lezyne power drives. Good enough for us at our speed and last about an hour so take a spare.

My newly purchased Lezvne power drive 1100i turned up this morning, just finished charging it..... now typing by feel as I seem to have destroyed my retina... :facepalm:
:LOL:

Am I correct in saying there is no electric access at the event? So it'll be batteries or mobile charging packs that need to be used (if we need a recharge that is).

Cloister":2uct9qle said:
PeachyPM":2uct9qle said:
The History Man":2uct9qle said:

My newly purchased Lezvne power drive 1100i turned up this morning, just finished charging it..... now typing by feel as I seem to have destroyed my retina... :facepalm:
:LOL:

Am I correct in saying there is no electric access at the event? So it'll be batteries or mobile charging packs that need to be used (if we need a recharge that is).

I'm bringing a car battery for a USB charger and my pump......

Back