Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

regan_ev":3b3xfczm said:
Peachy's Claud Butler jersey (posted a few pages back) has given me some great inspiration, so first draft will be based upon that! :cool:

Great, because it’s never gonna fit me in a thousand diets! :facepalm:

PeachyPM":2gg3dwqg said:
regan_ev":2gg3dwqg said:
Peachy's Claud Butler jersey (posted a few pages back) has given me some great inspiration, so first draft will be based upon that! :cool:

Haha - take a scissors to the sides and sew in some stretchy fabric for expansion. :p

regan_ev":2dl07oxv said:
PeachyPM":2dl07oxv said:
regan_ev":2dl07oxv said:

Haha - take a scissors to the sides and sew in some stretchy fabric for expansion. :p
And the jersey?

The History Man":sikuri5z said:
And the jersey?

Milk 'em, that's all they're good for...except for eating grass that is.....

Re:

As I’ve never spoken to a single darn RB’er I’m planning on coming down to say hi and share a beer or three.

What’s the craic with just doing that? Does everyone camp in a big retro settlement guarded by folk in neon Lycra wearing 3dv medallions?

Do we burn a sacrificial effigy of a cartoon sheep at midnight whilst mumbling/grumbling about the demise of reasonably priced, crack free, amberwall tyres?

If so sounds great!

Re: Re:

WWC":27vz9h7k said:
As I’ve never spoken to a single darn RB’er I’m planning on coming down to say hi and share a beer or three.

What’s the craic with just doing that? Does everyone camp in a big retro settlement guarded by folk in neon Lycra wearing 3dv medallions?

Do we burn a sacrificial effigy of a cartoon sheep at midnight whilst mumbling/grumbling about the demise of reasonably priced, crack free, amberwall tyres?

If so sounds great!

Dude

Bring a tent a bike and a few beers - you’ll fit right in, why not come along for the whole weekend and ride the course on Friday or Saturday morning during open practise - crazy thing is you’ll get in and camp for free

I guarantee you’ll be back next year - it’s unique in a bizarre way and pretty much as you described it, except last time out I brought a load of old chopped up kitchen work top and doors to burn that was covered in plastic and smoked like hell stinking the weekend place out with carsinogenic fumes

Not forgetting you get to meet THM and Peachy :LOL: birds of a feather them two

Retro Spud":8kj65wnc said:

Whatever do you mean? Educated and refined, if a little leftfield and possibly carrying some extra timber? :cool:

Retro Spud":1zbq3dah said:
WWC":1zbq3dah said:

If so sounds great!

Dude

Bring a tent a bike and a few beers - you’ll fit right in, why not come along for the whole weekend and ride the course on Friday or Saturday morning during open practise - crazy thing is you’ll get in and camp for free

I guarantee you’ll be back next year - it’s unique in a bizarre way and pretty much as you described it, except last time out I brought a load of old chopped up kitchen work top and doors to burn that was covered in plastic and smoked like hell stinking the weekend place out with carsinogenic fumes

Mrs has firm plans for the Friday but I'm released Saturday morning until Sunday so that's my window of opportunity!

Will follow the thread and try and get at least one more project finished before it all KO's!

Back