Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

regan_ev":4wfxjwzs said:
If anyone fancies getting a race jersey made up, let me know. I’m cirrently working on a number of designs for other projects but can put a Team RB Mayhem 19 one on the planning. Classic jersey shape and material, three pockets at the back, ¼ zip or full zip, short or long sleeves. Prices from maximum £40 down to £30 ish depending on order volume/sleeve length. Have a think let me know.

Regan
Great idea....I'd be up for one.

Re:

Evening all...
Can you put me down for a 4 man team please. I haven’t done one one of these yet and need to tick it off!
I am sure one of the bikes will be working by next year!

I will be up for any jerseys as well!
Cheers
Rich

Re:

I'm up for this again Spud, 'Just For Fun' and the Beer, Banter and general good time that's had at MM. So if a space on a Ten Man Team count me in. And N'thants is my home territory so will be rather nice (Wherever it may be held?)

Jussa :)

Gerard":zb8hassr said:
regan_ev":zb8hassr said:
If anyone fancies getting a race jersey made up, let me know. I’m cirrently working on a number of designs for other projects but can put a Team RB Mayhem 19 one on the planning. Classic jersey shape and material, three pockets at the back, ¼ zip or full zip, short or long sleeves. Prices from maximum £40 down to £30 ish depending on order volume/sleeve length. Have a think let me know.

Regan

Can you do them in larger XXXXXXL size, for us more Buff, Muscly Chaps (Basically Beer & Pies Size) :LOL:

Jussa":13ztdhhz said:
Gerard":13ztdhhz said:
regan_ev":13ztdhhz said:

Regan

Can you do them in larger XXXXXXL size, for us more Buff, Muscly Chaps (Basically Beer & Pies Size) :LOL:
+1

Re: Re:

Jussa":2piwx7u9 said:
I'm up for this again Spud, 'Just For Fun' and the Beer, Banter and general good time that's had at MM. So if a space on a Ten Man Team count me in. And N'thants is my home territory so will be rather nice (Wherever it may be held?)

Jussa :)

Welcome aboard Jussa and Myshrall (Mira Shower) :LOL:

Attachments

• 1Capture.PNG
    1Capture.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 162
Re:

Your comments are too kind ;)
Anyway, I have 10 months working in Mexico, building a distillery, getting smashed on cheap beer and tequila every night. So that should reduce the fitness down to “wobbly and asthmatic”.
(Might change my jersey order from M to XL...

Rich.

munkey_bwy":226m33rj said:
Put me in for a team of 4 or if there are no more takers i will go in a relaxed 10.

glad to have you join us Dave

I've put you down in the four man as requested, and updated the list on the front page
if you bring one of your Paces you'll have Longun shagging your leg all weekend :shock:

Spud

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    39.8 KB · Views: 106
Back