Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re: Re:

Twister":1xh6v10s said:
Mike Muz 67":1xh6v10s said:
If the enthusiasm shown so far for this event doesn't inspire those with it in their power to get a clothing order together, I don't know what will

I want a t-shirt. Mrs Twister keeps wearing last years.

Twister
If you want a reprint of last years it can be sorted, The originals had the Mint Logo on the sleeve - Reproductions won't... other than that they should be same front and back

As for Mr Muz's comment above ^^

T-Shirts have been discussed and plans are afoot, whilst it's not my idea and I've been asked to keep Stumm I have to admit I'm enthused by the idea

if it comes off it could be another Retro belter :D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    474.6 KB · Views: 208
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hey all
Put me down for supervision of chef and Andy
Don't fancy a lap, but I'll come for the entertainment.

regan_ev":19qjktao said:
Hey all

Your in as is Widow Maker :D

any more takers...... Don't be shy always plenty of spaces at the Chimps tea party that is Mayhem

:D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.9 KB · Views: 166
Retro Spud":323qim7g said:
regan_ev":323qim7g said:
Hey all

any more takers...... Don't be shy always plenty of spaces at the Chimps tea party that is Mayhem

Awesome - Andy’s sous chef lol

If anyone fancies getting a race jersey made up, let me know. I’m cirrently working on a number of designs for other projects but can put a Team RB Mayhem 19 one on the planning. Classic jersey shape and material, three pockets at the back, ¼ zip or full zip, short or long sleeves. Prices from maximum £40 down to £30 ish depending on order volume/sleeve length. Have a think let me know.

regan_ev":1ekkfmzg said:
Retro Spud":1ekkfmzg said:
regan_ev":1ekkfmzg said:
Hey all

Awesome - Andy’s sous chef lol

If anyone fancies getting a race jersey made up, let me know. I’m cirrently working on a number of designs for other projects but can put a Team RB Mayhem 19 one on the planning. Classic jersey shape and material, three pockets at the back, ¼ zip or full zip, short or long sleeves. Prices from maximum £40 down to £30 ish depending on order volume/sleeve length. Have a think let me know.

How big do they go............

Back