Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

I know it's early doors n'all but there doesn't seem to be as many takers as last year even with a year to plan it in...where's da race love gone?

Hotwheels.":1pgrhva4 said:
I know it's early doors n'all but there doesn't seem to be as many takers as last year even with a year to plan it in...where's da race love gone?

Keep the faith.... they will come !

we don't normally start thinking about Mayhem until Xmas is done and dusted, what with the Football and the heat wave its not top of anyone's radar at present

that said we have about 25 so far......

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.9 KB · Views: 250
Re:

Put me down for a ten man team, might be capable of the slightly less relaxed fun team as my new job seems to be getting me a smidgoen more fit than I was. Looking forward to it,
Cheers Velo of the clan MacRetro

Re: Re:

Hotwheels.":f7ipbl1i said:

and as if by magic.....Taaa Dahhh

velomaniac":f7ipbl1i said:
Put me down for a ten man team, might be capable of the slightly less relaxed fun team as my new job seems to be getting me a smidgoen more fit than I was. Looking forward to it,
Cheers Velo of the clan MacRetro

Nice One, can we expect you to bring the Pop again..... the stuff that looks suspiciously like what lorry drivers chuck out the window.

Attachments

• 2 line-up.png
    2 line-up.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 246
Back