Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":3d0kxhkd said:
only 50 weeks left to go :facepalm:

Anyway here's the list (also on pg1) of whose currently in, that said with almost a year to go a lot can happen and some will drop out and a ton of others (hopefully) will join the party

if your doing your own thing with a regional team let me know as it would be good to see whose planning on making the trip next year, for a lot of folk it appears to more about the gathering and whose going rather than the racing... And why not :D

In the meantime we all await an update from the Jill and Pat with more detail(s)

Come on Mr Big Cheese we know your tempted..... we'll just have to come round and kidnap yah if you don't come willingly, and bring that Zaskar so we can all see a real one !

Nice one. Defo no solo for me, pending the updates from the team, a pair or 4 is more appealing*

*Subject to what potential teammates think :LOL:

Been away, but better later than never.....I'll join a team of 10 but fear it should be the 'Even more relaxed than very relaxed' team :LOL:

Gerard":109j7lkq said:
Been away, but better later than never.....I'll join a team of 10 but fear it should be the 'Even more relaxed than very relaxed' team :LOL:

Great to hear from you

With the radio silence I feared we’d lost you following your field promotion to full Wing Commander 12 months ago

I thought I was wing commander? Or was it air vice Marshall?

Or nasa mission commander?

The History Man":11whl8md said:
If you can find any :mrgreen:

5f9.gif

Thm

I’m not sure where this is going, or even if the poor spelling above is/was by design

To be honest the above post needs amending or retracting, as it stands it’s offensive even to me and I’m not the target

Retro Spud":ab65qws7 said:
Thm

I’m not sure where this is going, or even if the poor spelling above is/was by design

To be honest the above post needs amending or retracting, as it stands it’s offensive even to me and I’m not the target
No target. Spellchecker overkill. Oops. Sorted.

If I was go8ng to target anybody I would do it far more eloquently than that. Possibly a letter to the Times written in turquoise ink.

Latest posts

Back