Mountain Mayhem Mood board. The build begins. THM

So, we have the basis of a multi coloured machine but i think with the lobster leftovers i'm missing a trick. The 135 spaced front fork means if i reverse a rear wheel i have a drive wheel for something much higher up the bike, say above my head, fixed to the bars, such as another hub to attach a 700c wheel horizontally to make a spinning parasol/light/streamers/rubber gloves etc. This would be motion driven. I could jump on the track anytime after dark and do the home stretch Again and again. Musical accompaniment of course.???

2007_29_6tallartbikecrop.JPG

crazy-bikes-seesaw.jpg

Re:

Been wearing this around the house all morning. Not even a comment. It’s lovely for such a gloomy day.

Attachments

• C0C44CE3-F560-4019-9C7D-363B0D2EF462.jpeg
    C0C44CE3-F560-4019-9C7D-363B0D2EF462.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,784
Re: Re:

The History Man":2uhu3qv7 said:
Not even a comment.

Little bit disappointed are we? :cry:

:roll: :LOL: :roll: :LOL: :roll:

The History Man":3bme8bjb said:
So, we have the basis of a multi coloured machine but i think with the lobster leftovers i'm missing a trick. The 135 spaced front fork means if i reverse a rear wheel i have a drive wheel for something much higher up the bike, say above my head, fixed to the bars, such as another hub to attach a 700c wheel horizontally to make a spinning parasol/light/streamers/rubber gloves etc. This would be motion driven. I could jump on the track anytime after dark and do the home stretch Again and again. Musical accompaniment of course.???

now THIS would be something worthy of the front page on the local rag!

RickTheUncivil":2b0rz1pj said:
The History Man":2b0rz1pj said:

now THIS would be something worthy of the front page on the local rag!

Just found some ribbons.

Back