Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

legrandefromage":i2n4kqdn said:
A tentative ask - I may turn up with the Jean-Michel Fromage Sound System if at all possible. If so I need to spend a few hours on my box of tricks. No campsite spot. Will sleep in the back of the van. I have my own gazebo.

Awesome!!!!!

El Pedro seems to be missing from the list.

Will send payment tomorrow. hope that's ok.(not enough in the paypal acc, at present)

Cheers

Cheshire1980":4xw0xfam said:
Payment sent. T shirts look great!!

thanks Cheshire, its Skynet whose saved the day here,

I've just turned into the bean counter :D

Thanks for replies, too many PM's to reply to in person and acknowledge payment so updated spreadsheet below, please check it

**Doug do you want a second shirt as you paid for one ?

Thanks all, and apologies for it being a bit of a rush job on getting the orders in,

Attachments

• running total.jpg
    running total.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 545
Re: Re:

Thanks Chris, looking out for me! :)
PayPal sent :cool:

Looking at the size chart I think I'm probably medium rather than large please (although I'm sure either would be fine).

Personal preference is strongly for this design and I'd like to add my thanks to Nick, Marc and Gil for the massive effort they've put into making this awesome!

Skynet":31vozalf said:
An alternative, using a mint sauce calendar as the basis of the fonts. Green was a bit too much, so swapped to yellow. Didn't need to shrink the image this way. Agree amongst yourselves.

longun":oqo6mz4s said:
legrandefromage":oqo6mz4s said:
A tentative ask - I may turn up with the Jean-Michel Fromage Sound System if at all possible. If so I need to spend a few hours on my box of tricks. No campsite spot. Will sleep in the back of the van. I have my own gazebo.

Awesome!!!!!

Hell yes!

Can throw in a spare tent if you want Big Cheese? Will probably chuck it in the car anyway, no bother.

Retro Spud":142auud2 said:
Cheshire1980":142auud2 said:
Payment sent. T shirts look great!!

thanks Cheshire, its Skynet whose saved the day here,

I've just turned into the bean counter :D

Thanks for replies, too many PM's to reply to in person and acknowledge payment so updated spreadsheet below, please check it

**Doug do you want a second shirt as you paid for one ?

Thanks all, and apologies for it being a bit of a rush job on getting the orders in,

Nick,

Please put me down for a medium - please pm me you PP details & the price,

Cheers

Adrian

elPedro666":2ozbq6vu said:
longun":2ozbq6vu said:
legrandefromage":2ozbq6vu said:

Awesome!!!!!

Hell yes!

Can throw in a spare tent if you want Big Cheese? Will probably chuck it in the car anyway, no bother.

OMG

This could spell disaster ...... those MoFo speakers of LGF are legendary.
I beleive the university of Lincoln has had him in to do some testing on students in both the Physics and Biology departments :shock:

there's even a piece on Wikipedia about LGF's and others exploits with sound waves

..........Even South Park are in awe of this and got in on the act

extract from Wikipedia

and from South Park

:?

Attachments

• running total.jpg
    running total.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 536
Back