Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re: Re:

Skynet":17765q18 said:
An alternative, using a mint sauce calendar as the basis of the fonts. Green was a bit too much, so swapped to yellow. Didn't need to shrink the image this way. Agree amongst yourselves.

Like it :D

like the colour as well !

Re:

orders so far

Personally I think Sunday night will be cut off as Gil was going to order the blanks in ASAP

Marc
thanks so much for your continued work and input here, it would have died a death without you

can't believe how popular its become, originally thought 20 shirts would be an optimistic figure :oops:

Attachments

• shirts 20_May.jpg
    shirts 20_May.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 474

Retro Spud":2yblmama said:
orders so far

Personally I think Sunday night will be cut off as Gil was going to order the blanks in ASAP

Marc
thanks so much for your continued work and input here, it would have died a death without you

can't believe how popular its become, originally thought 20 shirts would be an optimistic figure :oops:

Did my T request get missed :(

Jussa":3ning1k3 said:
Retro Spud":3ning1k3 said:
orders so far

Marc

:oops:

spreadsheet above now amended and up by two to 46

A tentative ask - I may turn up with the Jean-Michel Fromage Sound System if at all possible. If so I need to spend a few hours on my box of tricks. No campsite spot. Will sleep in the back of the van. I have my own gazebo.

Retro Spud":2a4fd4k3 said:
Jussa":2a4fd4k3 said:
Retro Spud":2a4fd4k3 said:
orders so far

Marc

All paid, many thanks Spud :)

:oops:

spreadsheet above now amended and up by two to 46

Attachments

• IMG_4414.PNG
    IMG_4414.PNG
    24.7 KB · Views: 466
Back