Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re: Re:

any123":evng027u said:
spud when your ready could you change the topic to mayhem 2017 call to arms. this means everyone knows its open for all

thanks andy

Done :D

Would love to pull in another 10 man team :cool:

Re: Lost Souls - Mayhem 2017 (16/17/18 June)

The History Man":207asp1i said:
I have a fantastic bruise In small of my back where my saddle tried to violate me as I bailed out of the off camber first descent. I reckon rigid 29 may be the way to go. With a dropper. And liposuction. Or dysentery.

speak english man queen and country

Retro Spud":30bhawu2 said:
any123":30bhawu2 said:
spud when your ready could you change the topic to mayhem 2017 call to arms. this means everyone knows its open for all

thanks andy

Done :D

i know jerico {aka} the chef is up for it cause he is out on his £199 30 ton gary fisher with gears that only work when you kick them as we speak with wheels more buckled than my wife after a loving night lol

Re: Call to arms - Mayhem 2017 (16/17/18 June)

Retrobike Unreliables
Retrobike Unstoppables

Serious and. Not so.

Re:

If the moderators could put this topic as a sticky that would be great cause its there for the year and you never know we could get to 100 pages :LOL:

nobby the sheep":24homc62 said:
2779ft of road climb up Dunn fell last night ,I've started training early

nice one Nobby ^^ good to see your starting early :shock:

any123":24homc62 said:
If the moderators could put this topic as a sticky that would be great cause its there for the year and you never know we could get to 100 pages :LOL:

I'll contact Paul and Ed to discuss

I'd also like to see a sticky in the wanted section as the traffic over there is a lot higher than in this sleepy little hollow

"Wanted Riders for Mayhem 2017 the 20th Anniversary"

Fancy joining a non regional team at Mayhem 2017 ?

then hop on over to here to find out more viewtopic.php?f=5&t=351174

Spud

Retro Spud":31xk7sm0 said:

Put me down as a possible / maybe. It's 12 months away and I've no idea of other commitments, but as I'm not planning on cycling in Scotland next year, it would be great to do another Mayhem.

Mod 29'er? Or the ever faithful DOGS... again.

Re:

I'll be going solo again and may make some more effort next year. Hoping the family are coming too so mini mayhem training starts.......next weekend haha

longun":1qlp5iyj said:
I'll be going solo again and may make some more effort next year. Hoping the family are coming too so mini mayhem training starts.......next weekend haha

Ard as nails!

All laps on rigid this year !

70% rice and fresian

20% beer

10% salt! :LOL:

Mike

Back