Re:

who fancy's a name change or shall we stick with Lost Souls of Retro

New Old stock (NOS) anyone ?

Attachments

• nos-logo.png
    nos-logo.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 739
Re:

I think "Not Original Specification" may be closer to the truth, fits both the bikes and the riders. :)

Re:

Im still recovering from 2016 and you lot are gearing up for 2017 pmsl. I have a lot to prepare for next year due to the fact that the intruder has become the un-official head quarters, I'm so glad i had my best buddy the chef on board {aka} Jericho. I must admit though a lot of people offered help when they could i.e. building gazebos and barbie and offering me beer.

The intruder is going sad to say but not to worry a new and improved version will be ready for next year. We will have all the bannering and a marque for the disco which i presume john will donate or better still be on board to do this friday night thing, if not then I'm sure we forum members will take the strain. Food will be as usual but no jerk chicken bought from a shop it was crap. Friday night will be a normal barbie which will consist of anyone chucking there food on and scoffing. Saturday will be the usual chicken steaks and rice affair throughout the day which seems to go down well and also for next year the new improved intruder {aka} the VIOLATER will be the pitstop for drinks and energy bars and all the other silly stuff that people who ride bikes eat. It will be open for the full 24 hours as well as the charging station and heckle stop.

speakers and tv will be outside playing music remixes of the 90's and at quite time playing MTB races. Looking to put some LED lighting up along the track so when people come through they no we are still alive.

This year was thrown together with not much thought but we got through and there was no heckle machine which was unexceptable. We will have 2 heckle machines along with smoke but saying that some twat i won't name names spud decided to burn there laminated kitchen so we had smoke this year to the point of near death lol.

I now have the queens flag flying outside my house thanks to THM most appreciated, don't think the Iranians down the road appreciate it but who cares I'm louder than them. Team wise i think we should try for 2x 10 man/women team and do away with the writing board and put the times and whos's out in real time on screen. All ideas are welcome.

Regards to rides i would like to do about three big events in the year i.e. 24-12 bontrager and there are many to name. it should not be a one year affair for retrobikers to meet up it should be three weekends a year to go full out and have three mayhems so to speak, this would satisfy people with regards to different tracks and something other than just mayhem. Obviously this would need planning and a topic on where and when could be discussed and also peoples family life and commitments would have to be thought about but as a forum I'm sure we could come to some conclusion.

All comments welcome and if anyone feels there is more or want less then let it be known. Thanks for a great weekend of silliness and look forward to the many opinions which will cause chaos.

thanks andy

Re: Lost Souls - Mayhem 2017 (16/17/18 June)

What about some special T-shirts as it's the 20th anniversary.

ChrisBy":2t25thbm said:
What about some special T-shirts as it's the 20th anniversary.

see i forgot that and also the show off chest out bike rack which we have throughout the weekend for all the bikes to sit on if people wish to

thanks andy

Re:

spud when your ready could you change the topic to mayhem 2017 call to arms. this means everyone knows its open for all

thanks andy

I think we should be called The Unreliables.

FUBAR. F*cked up but all retro.

Or.

Is it a Zaskar?

Re:

If I were you, I'd take the Violator sticker off the new motorhome mate! ANAL Violator may get the attention of plod! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":13g5qbcj said:
If I were you, I'd take the Violator sticker off the new motorhome mate! ANAL Violator may get the attention of plod! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

what and anal intruder don't lol. intact i have just seen a pic with anal intruder on it so yet again i have been driving down the motorway with this sign thanks again guy's lol

I have a fantastic bruise In small of my back where my saddle tried to violate me as I bailed out of the off camber first descent. I reckon rigid 29 may be the way to go. With a dropper. And liposuction. Or dysentery.

Back