Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re: Call to arms - Mayhem 2017 (16/17/18 June)

nobby the sheep":3v9jw6qx said:
Andy have you managed to source any scantily clad ladies for the Retrobike pit bitch crew or shall I just bring my swimsuit and bottle of Kendal mint cake liquor

ewww double lube needed me thinks then Spibblo :shock:

Re:

Oh shit, I was only joking about using the Bomber. I was going to let Craig, aka captain worm, ride it because he craves all the attention.

Andy, you already had one of my old bikes, you sure you want another?

Re: Call to arms - Mayhem 2017 (16/17/18 June)

nobby the sheep":131grwd1 said:
Andy have you managed to source any scantily clad ladies for the Retrobike pit bitch crew or shall I just bring my swimsuit and bottle of Kendal mint cake liquor

due to all the budget being spent on the chef (cause he put his prices up) i cannot afford any hookers

Re: Re:

Spibblo":1ag8xnl5 said:
Oh shit, I was only joking about using the Bomber. I was going to let Craig, aka captain worm, ride it because he craves all the attention.

that must have been a muddy fox or an ex

any123":leb9xsqr said:
Spibblo":leb9xsqr said:

It was a rather dashing Muddy Fox Explorer. I would gladly swap you the Bomber for it...

Spibblo":39l9xif1 said:
any123":39l9xif1 said:
Spibblo":39l9xif1 said:

It was a rather dashing Muddy Fox Explorer. I would gladly swap you the Bomber for it...

yeh i would do that but which of my 7 muddy foxes would it be

The History Man":3hpkabsy said:
Blagging a small pa so bring your iPods with suitably retro playlists. No tunes post 97

ipod only or will it take generic mp3 usb's? ive plenty :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

any123":3t82o96f said:
Spibblo":3t82o96f said:
any123":3t82o96f said:

yeh i would do that but which of my 7 muddy foxes would it be[/quote]

One for each day of the week, cool.
It had been freshly powder coated yellow with the postage stamp style decals. Circa 1987 probably

Back