Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re: Call to arms - Mayhem 2017 (16/17/18 June)

Spibblo":3086ybwq said:
captain worm":3086ybwq said:
Done! Spibblo best pay up now

Easy there kid, I've paid!
I wouldn't leave you alone with these crazy fools- (did I just type that out loud?)

Hi all, really looking forward the Mayhem, how early am I aloud to talk about building a bike for it? Problem is if I start now I will have built, changed my mind, stripped and sold 25 bikes by the time we get to mid June :oops:

One more question before I go any further- would this be any good?

That would be so very wrong, which means it's perfect!

Re:

oh my lord that bike is perfect. did you know that there is an entry tax to retrobike head quarters on site and that bike will pay for that just deliver to me in coventry

thanks andy
retro bike mayhem head quarters manager lol

Re:

Super Bomber II..... Awesome,

You'll end up being the centre of attention on that, mixing it out on the course with all those modern 29ers....especially when you over take em on the downhill sections due to those brakes :D

Regan stole the show last year on a Alpinestars and a Tioga disc drive

But a Bomber would take it to a different level and give Longun a run for his money in the Rigid Retro stakes.

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":3sgb2lse said:

You'll end up being the centre of attention on that, mixing it out on the course with all those modern 29ers....especially when you over take em on the downhill sections due to those brakes :D

But a Bomber would take it to a different level and give Longun a run for his money in the Rigid Retro stakes.

excuse me spud but that bike is for the skip but i will take it off his hands as his entry tax.

thanks andy

Re: Re:

any123":1g6808oo said:
Andy
retro bike mayhem head quarters manager

^^ lol.... since you don't ride, your live in Chef takes care of the catering I'm glad you've finally found your calling (apart from drinking too much and abusing all and sundry as they pass by) :LOL:

any123":1g6808oo said:
Retro Spud":1g6808oo said:

excuse me spud but that bike is for the skip but I will take it off his hands as his entry tax.

thanks andy

Better not argue with the team manager ....no food, no beer and band from camp :shock:

Any way Boss, whatta gonna do if you owned it, roll up outside Princess Ann front door early Sunday morning and pretend your her Paperboy from 1982 who some how go lost on the estate for 30 yrs

You'll need plenty of lube..............

The History Man":39btp7u2 said:
You'll need plenty of lube..............

are you planning to visit the new guys again (ahhem)

Andy have you managed to source any scantily clad ladies for the Retrobike pit bitch crew or shall I just bring my swimsuit and bottle of Kendal mint cake liquor

Re:

Blagging a small pa so bring your iPods with suitably retro playlists. No tunes post 97

Back