Mountain Mayhem 2012 - NW&NW Sign up Interest Here

Easy_Rider":2a6rthz0 said:
Sarah cannot commit to ride because she does not know for sure that she can make it, it's also very doubtful Helen will come.

Any thoughts in a team name guys?

Gav, we're up to three in the girl's team and waiting on another to confirm, so it's still looking very possible. There's the flexibility of being a four or five too, plus getting a ringer (boyfriend) in to make up the numbers, so Sarah's got a bit of leeway if it helps? :)

OK it's that time again where we need to get all team details and personal information to Paul along with getting the cash together for the entry fees, can we have a team name for the other four man team, I think the champ should come up with one ;)

If you could all post up on here when your details have been sent to Paul

also if Pete can confirm the team members and name for Kiran's team

cheers

Mayhem2-1.png

The 4s:
RETROBIKE NWA-UNLEASH THE INNER CHIMP
drystonepaul
HarryCrumb
Woody
Mr K

mr_ship
elPedro666
Easy_Rider
EarlofBarnet

The 10s:
slmracing (to join one of the 10 man teams via main thread)

RB username:
Name:
DOB:
Address:
Contact Number:
Next Of Kin:
NoK Mobile:

I'm crap with coming up with names...

Retrobike NWA -

Canti squeal
Broken cog
Beyond the granny (ring)
It's just an old bike
Follow that chimp!
Mobel ponce

Any suggestions?

Righty ho champ, Beyond The Granny (ring) sounds good to me as I'll be stuck in it for most of my laps :LOL:
If you and Pete can send your details to Paul I'll pay up and then you guys can pay me back. No worries.

I've sent Paul my details and I've assumed we'll be a 4 or possibly a 5 with Kiran if the ladies team doesn't work out.

Little bit of a shuffle on the team entries submitted today.

Basically ElPedro has moved across as the 'token male' on the NWA five team.
To fill his place on the 'Beyond the Granny (ring)' team is The Wizard of Oz, aka Kean.

There will still be some opportunity to tweak the team line-ups a little, but the most important thing at this stage is that we have two 4's and a 5 team entered from the North West region.

Hoorah!

Just a heads up.

mr_ship has informed me that he may not be able to ride due to a persistent knee injury.
So we could really do with sorting out a reserve rider from the NWA.

If anyone is interested in joining a four man team than please let me know on here or via PM.
As far as I know Sinnett177 isn't on a team, not that I'm pressing for him to make a return to his MM roots or anything....

Back