Mountain Goat Deluxe

huhue":33vqgk6p said:
sinnerman":33vqgk6p said:
I dont know why but it reminds me of Blackpool, the pleasure beach and sticks of rock as a kid.

What better reason can there be for liking something.

O.K. last summer in Newquay for me then... ;)

Huey hu.. Huey...
RALPH

suburbanreuben":14el5lsr said:
huhue":14el5lsr said:
sinnerman":14el5lsr said:
I dont know why but it reminds me of Blackpool, the pleasure beach and sticks of rock as a kid.

What better reason can there be for liking something.

O.K. last summer in Newquay for me then... ;)

Huey hu.. Huey...
RALPH

before you get any ideas, that is short for "Hundehuette" = Dog House... Don't ask! ;)

Greetz Dan

As a fellow Mountain Goat owner I say that is a very handsome Deluxe.

On the build: I would have built it roughly the same way, especially as rider :)

hollister":38hqamur said:
the frame set was on craiglist for a while. I'm glad to see the purple bits gone, but that build just looks all wrong on that bike. sorry, but its true.

someone here has the matching yuppie paint stem you need on a goat of a different color(assuming the stem hasn't been repainted yet)

I really didn't pay too much mind to the details of the build, as it looks like a rider, and is a great improvement over the previous build. The frame deserves a better stem for sure.

Where else would you make improvements and how? Nothing wrong with saying something isn't right (as long as you're not rude about it, which you weren't), but always nice to get some specifics. :cool:

Love the paint job; good on you, TS, saving it, and taking it to Russ for a look-over.

pictures

A couple new pictures since I repalced the stem and hubs.

Attachments

• NM8.jpg
    NM8.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 459
  • NM5.jpg
    NM5.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 458
  • NM4.jpg
    NM4.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 458
  • NM2.jpg
    NM2.jpg